Just a quick recap of rules:
1. Read the clue
2. Search my blog for a post earlier than Aug '09 that matches the clue.
3. Return to the comments for today's post and leave a description of the photograph
4. First one to make the correct guess wins a matted photo of their choice from the blog.
5. I will announce today's winner with tomorrow's post.
6. I will be monitoring your comments in case you have a question.
Day Two...Clue Two:
Little Greenbriar runs cold in the fall
A bell rings and the schoolhouse calls
Education and community is the tether
Children risk bears and brutal weather
Graves mark lives lived on the land
History preserved showcasing the spirit of man.
Don't forget to leave your answer in today''s comments.
1156 - Harvest - Sunday Whirl (Wordle #321) presents a list of words that we must incorporate in a writing piece. The words this week are: possible, pretense, individua...
1 day ago