Just a quick recap of rules:
1. Read the clue
2. Search my blog for a post earlier than Aug '09 that matches the clue.
3. Return to the comments for today's post and leave a description of the photograph
4. First one to make the correct guess wins a matted photo of their choice from the blog.
5. I will announce today's winner with tomorrow's post.
6. I will be monitoring your comments in case you have a question.
Day Three...Clue Three:
White all around, Pink eyes alertly stare
Smoke from fireplaces perfumes the air
Rarely seen in photographers lair
Here briefly then no longer there
Don't forget to leave your answers on today's post.
1156 - Harvest - Sunday Whirl (Wordle #321) presents a list of words that we must incorporate in a writing piece. The words this week are: possible, pretense, individua...
5 hours ago