Ok...I have decided on the rules for the upcoming contest beginning on Tuesday November 17th and running for 4 days ending next Friday.
1. Anyone can participate whether you stumble onto the blog from Japan or are a loyal follower.
2. The answer to the question of the day must be posted in a comment for that day so I can determine the first person with the correct answer.
3. Each of the four clues will be posted at 6:00 AM Central Time U.S. each day.
4. I will post a poem (written by me so don't expect much!) that will lay out clues for one of my past posts dating back to November 17th, 2008. (HINT... no picture will be chosen past July '09...all pictures will have been posted before then.).
5. The first person to comment that day with a description of the correct post will win. No need for a long dissertation...just so I can determine which post you have chosen.
6. On the right had column of the blog, at the very lower right...you will see "ARCHIVES"...you can click on that and go to a particular month...might save you some time.
7. In a nutshell: 1. Read the clue 2. Search the post 3. Leave a comment with your answer.
8. I will post the winner the following day along with the post itself and a clue for the next day. You can only win once during the contest.
(Again, anyone can enter....except Sunny who has already tried to game the system and Dawn Treader who is already complaining about not making the contest too hard! JUST KIDDING OF COURSE....I just couldn't resist!).
Winners can choose any photo posted on the blog...your choice...I will mat and send it to you postage paid. There will be 4 winners...one each day.
Good luck and have some fun!
1156 - Harvest - Sunday Whirl (Wordle #321) presents a list of words that we must incorporate in a writing piece. The words this week are: possible, pretense, individua...
1 day ago