Thursday, June 3, 2010

I am back...at least for a while!

EVERYONE...I want to thank you for your thoughts and prayers for my Dad and also for sticking with me even though I have not been responding to your comments...I have read them all however and I was laughing at some of the comments on the ladies escaping the mayhem!! My wife had the same comment..."Was she crying because one of her lovers was shot...or because she was afraid something was going to fall out"???? Also thank you for the kind words about the other posts as well...I didn't think about it but the Indian at dark with the face paint does look sort of Braveheartish! From here forward I will begin again with the narratives on the photos and some explanations of what is taking place. I will be posting photos from the event through next week as well...many more interesting photos to come. They are of different aspects of the day so hopefully they won't get old.

I know I am stuck on this topic but for my type of passion and my taste in warm colors, person to person interaction and interesting scenarios...I just can't resist!

As far as Dad goes...he is out of the hospital and on the road to a long recovery process. We are taking it day to day for now...keep us in your prayers if you would.

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting if you feel like it...YOU MAKE MY DAY!

Your blogging friend....

Dan

7 comments:

DawnTreader said...

There's so much to be got out of a day like that, of course as a photographer one must make the most of it. I'm looking forward to more. :)

Thanks for the visit to my blog; and I'll continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Sunny said...

Glad to see that you're back and happy to hear that your Dad is home.
Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
It's been a crazy time here, my son is coming for a visit and I have been doing quite a few craft shows with my photos. It's a lot of fun but cuts into my blogging schedule.
☼ Sunny

Dan Felstead said...

Sunny...are you happy with the results of the crafts shows? I have thought about that as well. I didn't know how photos would move at crafts shows.

Dan

Dan Felstead said...

Thanks Dawn Treader...I appreciate the patience...not going to your blog for a while...I missed it.

Dan

dianne said...

Nice to have you back dear Dan, I am pleased to hear that your Dad is on his way to getting better. xoxo ♡

Dan Felstead said...

Thanks for the kind thought Dianne...he is on the mend but at 86 he has a very weak heart and he has a tendency not to slow down so it will be a problem from that standpoint.

Dan

Cynthia L. H. said...

I am glad to hear that your dad is on the mend, Dan.