Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July Weekend






I hope everyone had a great 4th weekend. I am gong to take a few days and post some pictures for our 4th of July long weekend. There will be a bit of everything from fireworks to people to animals.

I am going to respond of all of your comments over the last three days as well. Thanks for continuing to visit the blog between my Dad recovering from the heart attack and other summer responsibilities...I have not been able to get back to the comments as quick as I like...Hopefully things will start to slow down now a bit.

Dan

2 comments:

myonlyphoto said...

Happy 4th to you too, and thanks for the smiles, these are very sweet photos Dan. Anna :)

Dan Felstead said...

Thanks Anna...the giraffes are always a treat and very tame and friendly!

Dan