Monday, September 1, 2014

On the brink...





You can click on the image to view larger…..

I hope everyone had a great Labor Day!  This year is different for me.  I have always looked forward to Autumn and the change of seasons that is so beautiful in the midwest. But this year is not the same for me.  I think it is because we , for the most part, escaped the endless procession of summer days with drenching humidity.  Yes, we had a descent Summer with dry warm days and sometimes even cool.  So the yearning for a cooler change is not as strong within me as it normally is.  Even though Labor Day reminds us that we are on the brink of a change before too long….at least in the Midwest we still have some Summer days to build memories before the winds and grays of late fall settles in.

Dan

3 comments:

Unknown said...

trustNjesus.
ALWAYS.
God bless your indelible soul.

Unknown said...

trustNjesus.
ALWAYS.
God bless your indelible soul.

EMAURYAA said...

hey

These All Are good Collection Pictures,,,

Keep it up


And For the Imports - Visit My Website : EMAURYAA