Thursday, December 4, 2008

For those of you from Chicago, you will recognize the bicycle exhibit last year. I visited the multicolor bikes on Michigan avenue and enjoyed the whimsical displays. Smiling to myself at what a great sense of humor the creators must have had. It was nice to see art displayed without the pretense and stuffiness of the museum walls. As I crouched to take this photograph, looking through the viewfinder, it hit me....This person has had one too many cinnamon dolce lattes!

6 comments:

Heather said...

hahahaha...

I see this and think of "fun" and a bit "cooky/wacky". It's a good feeling :o).

Dan Felstead said...

Heather,

I agree. I felt I had been putting up some rather heavy photos so I thought I would drop back a notch for a break....Coffee Break!

Dan

Monica said...

I haven't been to Chicago in a few years now, I MISS it. I always enjoy when cities do things like this and it certainly provided a fun photo opportunity. It made me smile.

Monica

Dan Felstead said...

Thanks Monica,

I'm glad it made you smile...we all need that once in a while!

Dan

shabby girl said...

Great photo!

Dan Felstead said...

Thanks Shabby Girl...from Chicago?

Dan