Just a quick recap of rules:
1. Read the clue
2. Search my blog for a post earlier than Aug '09 that matches the clue.
3. Return to the comments for today's post and leave a description of the photograph
4. First one to make the correct guess wins a matted photo of their choice from the blog.
5. I will announce today's winner with tomorrow's post.
6. I will be monitoring your comments in case you have a question.
Final Clue...Day 4:
Route 66 paved the way and life on the road begun
Plaster Dinosaurs ate our young
If there were IPODS in the 1950's
"Blue Suede Shoes" would really be nifty
Then again if at the movies
"The Wild Ones" would really be groovy
Thanks for all the participation and good luck!
Don't forget to leave your answers on today's comments.
1166 - Idle Thoughts on A Hot Sunday - Sunday Whirl (Wordle #336) presents a list of words that we must incorporate in a writing piece. The words this week are: magic, ransom, band, rain, t...
3 weeks ago