Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Dreaded Aunt in the Attic.....

As I observed this face...I had the strangest urge......

I felt like the dreaded Aunt at the family reunion....the one that arrives with a flourish and promptly saunters up to the cute little red headed boy and gives his cheeks a nice big pinch ...embarrassing the little boy to the point that his rosy red cheeks blush to the same reds as his hair.

I wanted to grab this little creature and give him a nice pinch on those furry, fuzzy little cheeks. Although I must admit..he didn't seem to interested in the idea.

Have a great Sunday...give someone a nice gentle pinch on the cheeks.

Dan

6 comments:

DawnTreader said...

Funny as that comment may be... What IS that creature?!

Sunny said...

This poor creature looks like he's very worried. I too wonder what is it?
☼ Sunny

Dan Felstead said...

Sorry to say Dawn Treader...I don't know. I tried to find a picture on the internet to match it up but wasn't successful.

Dan

Dan Felstead said...

Sunny I don't know but there were several of them and they all had the same expression.

Dan

Sunny said...

I did a little Googleing and I think this is a White Face Saki Monkey.
☼ Sunny

septembermom said...

He does look like he has a lot on his mind. What a face.