Sunday, September 12, 2010

It's Sunday...Have a wild time!

I came across this picture yesterday that was taken in 2006 while I was rafting the Colorado river just outside of Aspen Colorado. I think the mustache and the look of fright in anticipation of what was up ahead of us gives me away!

What a ride it was. I had whitewater rafted the Colorado once before but it wasn't in the Spring with fast running rapids as it was on this day. If you ever have the chance ...don't pass it up...you will want to do it over and over again.

Have a great Sunday!

Dan

2 comments:

Sunny said...

This was one thing I wanted to do while 'out west' but never got a chance. They raft on the Deerfield River in this area but it seems rather tame in comparison.
☼ Sunny

Dan Felstead said...

Sunny...it is a blast if you get the chance! That is after you get over the initial shock of the the frigid water drenching you.

Dan